If you live in the Midwest like me, you probably grew up on JELL-O salad. JELL-O salads with fruit and veggies. Nothing is off limits with it comes to a good Midwest JELL-O salad at a potluck, family gathering, or party.
One of my all-time favorite salads is one that my grandma made that she calls “Cheery Cherry JELL-O Salad.” Cheery it is!
This tropical fruit salad recipe includes Raspberry and Cherry JELL-O, cherry pie filling, crushed pineapples, and whipped topping before serving. THE BEST.
Get and print the recipe below!
Cherry Pineapple JELL-O Salad Recipe
This tropical fruit salad recipe includes Raspberry and Cherry JELL-O, cherry pie filling, crushed pineapples, and whipped topping before serving.
Yield: 1 9×13 inch dish
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
1 raspberry Jell-O mix
1 cherry Jell-O mix
1 can cherry pie filling
1 can crushed pineapple, drained
whipped topping (when serving)
1. COOK both boxes of Jell-O according to instructions.
2. Let cool until mixture is thick, then pour Jell-O into a 9×13 inch dish.
3. ADD cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple. (make sure pineapple is drained)
4. Let Jell-O salad cool in refrigerator overnight.
5. Add whipped topping when serving!
Watch the how-to video here:
Read more: momspark.net